Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life after Great Lakes...

Time has come for me to change the name of my blog from “My MBA at Great Lakes” to “Life after Great Lakes”. This is more to reflect the current state. I remember when in my first job there was a name change from Tata Engineering to Tata Motors. Most of us were apprehensive about that name change ( It costed in crores to change the Corporate Identity boards of Sales & Service outlets of the company all over India), but now I think we need to change with changing times to reflect the current state of affairs.

Off late, I have been seeing a lot of movies (Tamil & English) & I feel my blog has kind of become a Tamil movie review blog, which I want to change. Hence forth I am planning to write about social & business issues.

Many of us would have heard about Right To Information Act. For people who are not aware of it , this is a law that mandates government officers to disclose information to public when demanded.



This can be effectively put to use when you just don’t receive your IT refunds or in situations like Police is not acting on your complaints etc. As a citizen of India we have a right to demand information from government officials.

Here is a personal story of my friend who got back his IT refund after three years!

2 comments:

Cosmos said...

I infer that you have shifted to service side in blogging. keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Ajith Movie Videos ,
Songs, Latest Movie News, Wallpapers,Gallery at
www.actorajithmovies.com